- Place meat, fat side up, in Dutch oven or other oven-safe covered container.
- Combine all above ingredients, except corn starch, and pour over meat.
- Cook in 300°F. oven for 3 hours (can use crock pot - extend time to 4 hours).
- Remove meat, slice cross-grain very thin.
- Remove 1 cup of sauce and add corn starch, stir to mix well. Return to pot with other sauce and mix well.
- Return meat to pot and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve over noodles or rice as main dish or on buns for a casual meal. Delicious either way.