- This recipe works best if you use a ring mold.
- Boil water, add Jell-O and stir to dissolve. Add cold water and stir to luke-warm
- Peel and slice banana. Sprinkle with Fruit fresh or lemon juice
- Add add frozen strawberries, fruit and nuts to Jell-O mixture; stir.
- Add half of the fruit and Jell-O mixture to bottom of ring mold; refrigerate until firm.
- Add sour cream and sugar mixture to ring mold, smooth and refrigerate until firm, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add remaining fruit and Jell-O mixture to mold. Refrigerate until set (It really should be made the day before).