- Fine dice celery, onion and Bell peppers. Place vegetables on a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for 1 minute to par-cook vegetables. Set aside.
- With rolling pin or food processor, break Ritz© Crackers into medium fine crumbs. Set aside.
- Break eggs into a small bowl. Beat with fork or whisk until slightly frothy.
- In a large bowl, combine meat, vegetables, cracker crumbs, eggs and tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Mix just until fully combined. Place in a 8x8x2-inch casserole dish. Smooth surface but do not tamp down. Have lid or foil cover ready in case it is needed to prevent burning.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165°. Let sit 15 minutes before serving.