- 1 cup crushed strawberries
- 2 cups wild Alaska raspberries
- 1 cup wild Alaska watermellon berries
- 1 cup wild Alaska high bush cranberries
- 1 cup diced and pitted cherries
- 2 cups cold water
- Inspect, wash and clean fruit removing stems and blemishes. Pit and dice cherries.
- Add ingredients to a large saucepan, add 2 cups of water. While heating, lightly crush berries and fruit with a Teflon covered potato masher.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir. If fruit remains intact, crush remaining fruit with masher. Cover and simmer 5 additional minutes.
- Strain through jelly bag or multiple layers of cheese cloth.