Mozzarella Meat Loaf by Roylene Monson
| Preparation: 1 hour 30 minutes
|| Life Experience Recipe
| Serves 4 to 6 persons
|| Roylene Monson
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup saltine cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 slices Mozzarella cheese
The following are optional but they add so mich to the completed dish you will surely include them
- 1 medium green Bell pepper,cut in rings
- 5 large Crimini mushrooms, sliced
Return to Cookbook Contents Page
Latest revision done September 2014
Counter courtesy of WebCounter
- Mix beef, eggs, crumbs, milk, Parmesan cheese, onion, salt and oregano. Place in greased loaf pan. Bake in pre-heated oven at 350°F. for 1 1/4 hours or until beef is no longer pink.
- Drain. Spoon pizza sauce over loaf top with mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Optional: While cheese is melting, sauté green pepper rings and mushrooms in margarine. Place cooked peppers and mushrooms on top of the meat loaf and sprinkle with parsley.
Hosted by aplus.net