- First you must boil your Flank Steak for about an hour, remembering to keep adding water to the pan so as to not burn the meat. Make sure you use a lid.
- While your meat is cooking, chop the onions,green and hot peppers, tomato and garlic. Add corn.
- Put in a pan over medium flame, add your butter or margarine and cook vegetables long enough for a nice golden glaze.
- After your meat is finished drain and remove from pan to cool while you get ready to shred your beef. After you shred the beef, put the glazed vegetables, taco seasoning mix and the beef in a pan and mix thouroughly while heating.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Then pour your mixture in the greased 9" pie pan.
- In a seperate bowl, mix your bisquick mix, milk and eggs until creamy.
- Sprinkle your shredded cheddar cheese over the meat mixture. Then pour the bisquik mixture over the top evenly. This is going to act as the crust. Then take your anahiem Chili strips and lay them on top of the pie in a pinwheel fashion.
- Now place your pie pan on a cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let pie stand for 5 min then slice into 6-8 pieces, depending on how many you are serving. Now enjoy your Taco Pie.