- Place the chicken and sausage in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add tomatoes, corn, the cannellini and red beans, Ranch Dressing░ mix, and spices t the pot. Stir to combine. Add the cream cheese.
- Cook on low heaty for six to 8hours. Stir occasionally to blend the cheese to the other ingredients.
- After cooking, remove the chicken and sausage to a cutting board. Cut the sausage into bite-sized pieces. Shred or cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces as desired. Return the sausage and chicken to the pot. Stir to mix.
- For a sit-down dinner, serve over rice or noodles. A tossed green salad and fresh baked rolls make for wonderful accompaniments.
- To serve as finger foods, you can make tortilla roll-ups or fill taco shells for a satisfying meal.
Using crock pot liners makes for quick and easy clean up when the meal is done.