- Dice celery, onion and Bell pepper. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse beans and drain again in colander. Set aside.
- Dice chicken breasts. Partially frozen meat is easier to slice and dice.
- In AirCore Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Cook chicken meat over medium high heat until it starts to brown while stirring frequently. Add vegetables to pan and cook until almost tender. Add spices, tomatoes, broth and beans. Stir to mix. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Cover with glass inner lid and heat to a boil. Add outer lid. Reduce heat to medium simmer until thermometer reaches the red, about 15 minutes. Remove from eat and let self-cook until thermometer is in the green, about 4 hours.
- . Add Tabasco© or Pat’s Special Blend Hot Sauce, as desired. Goes well with crackers or Fiesta Corn Bread. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro, or a bit of shredded cheese, if desired.