- Cook noodles as directed on the package. Drain and set aside.
- Heat Sauce.
- In a large baking dish, place a thin layer of the sauce to cover the bottom of the dish. Cover the sauce with a single layer of the lasagna noodles.
- Add a layer of the sauce, sprinkle with parmesan, add a layer of the Ricotta cheese and then a thin layer of the Mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat, ending with a layer of Mozzarella cheese, until all ingredients are used.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbling and starting to brown. Let sand 15 minutes before cutting and serving.