- Dice the onion and Bell peppers and set aside. Drain and rinse pinto beans and red kidney beans. Set aside.
- In a large frying pan, brown the ground meat, breaking it into small pieces. When the meat has browned, remove the meat from the pan and set aside. Discard the rendered fat.
- Add a small amount of oil to the same frying pan. When the oil is hot, add the onion and Bell peppers and stir and fry until the vegetables are soft. Return the meat to the pan. (If your frying pan isn’t very large, you may want to transfer the cooking mixture to a larger pot.)
- Add tomato products, the drained and rinsed beans and the chili beans to the frying pan with the meat and Bell peppers. Stir well to mix. Add 1 soup can of water reserving the other can of water if needed. Season with garlic salt, allspice, brown sugar, black pepper and Chinese spice mix. When the mixture begins to boil, reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook and stir to meld flavors and thicken sauce. If the sauce thickens too much, use the reserved can of water as need to thin the sauce. Add Tabasco Sauce in increments, stirring between additions, until it is just the way you like it. Cook, simmer and stir frequently for 20 minutes.
Serve with Fritos and a dollop of sour cream.