- Wash and inspect peaches. Dip into boiling water to loosen skin, peel and discard skin. Remove pits and any bruised areas. Cube and set aside.
- Wash and inspect berries, drain in colander.
- Place peaches in enamel or non-reactive pot, add sugar and heat over medium heat, stirring often, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add raisins and raspberies, stirring often, and cook an additional ten to fifteen minutes or until peaches are soft. Add lemon juice during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Can be served immediately, or:
- Immediately ladle into sterile jars (makes approximately 6 pints), cover with sterile lids and hot water bath for 15 minutes using prescribed procedure.